Wide-Eyed Wonder
The Wide-Eyed Wonderer
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(30)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(12)
Taking Grandma for a Ride
Sissified Goes to Prom...
Inching along...
Prelude to Crawling...
What's in a name?
Happy Easter from our family to yours...
The Cutest Thing I Have Ever Seen.
Someone To Watch Over Me...
Pregnant Girl in the Christmas Card...
The Wide-Eyed Wonderer
Late Night Dip...
An Inside Joke?
I Dig These People
The Weists...how did we get here???
How I Came to Love Being a Mom
12 years ago
Apples at the Chapel
We Have Done Our Bit
16 years ago
I ♥ America
Blogger: Login to read
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Prelude to Crawling...
The Wide-Eyed
Wonderer
is quickly becoming mobile. Yesterday, I received the following "picture mail" text while I was working:
"Wide-Eyed
Wonderer
has just crawled over 5 feet...pulling the carpet and trying to get the puppy!"
So, while she is not jet on all fours, she is grabbing carpet and pulling her upper body while she uses her toes for added thrust.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home