Saturday, April 10, 2010

Someone To Watch Over Me...

Sunday, the Wide-Eyed Wonderer and I went to Easter dinner with the whole Tuohy family and extended family. The next day, Leigh Anne's Grandma, who they affectionately term "GG" for "Great-Grandma" called Leigh Anne to discuss my current situation. From what was relayed to me, the conversation went something like this:

GG: Has Nichole been dating?
LA: She's been keeping busy...
GG: She's just so cute and so sweet and she just needs to get herself out there. Tell her she should go square dancing.
LA: *Silence*
GG: A lot of really nice people go square dancing.
LA: *Silence*
GG: That's how I met my first husband.
LA: *Silence*
GG: That's how I met my second husband too.
LA: *Silence*
GG: Tell her she just needs to put herself out there and go square dancing.
LA: I'll tell her Grandma...

So sweet to be so loved!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Maybe I should take up square dancing too. It sure seemed to solve all of your Grandma's problems :)

    ReplyDelete